Stanley L16.5cm Long-nose Pliers
71.25 SAR 49.88 SAR Out of stock
- 20 SAR delivery fee for orders 499 SAR and under
- Delivery within KSA in 7-10 working days. More info
The B&Q brand has announced its plan to close in Saudi Arabia in the near future. As a result, items bought after 11/10/23 may no longer be returned for exchange or refund unless faulty. If faulty, they will be exchanged for the same or an equivalent product. This does not affect any manufacturers’ guarantee.
For any queries, call us at 8001111780.
Cut wires or cables easily with this sturdy Stanley long nose plier. A plier is a must-have tool with a long nose made with drop-forged steel for durability. It is designed with moulded bi-material grips for efficient holding and comfort.
The Stanley long nose plier is perfect for gripping, bending or cutting wires while working on electronic projects. The plier helps to work in small areas to remove stuck objects that are unreachable with fingers.
- Ergonomic design handle with soft grip and finger guards for best control and handling
- Jaws are made from heat-treated forged steel for durability and better performance
- The DYNAGRIP handle has finger guards for better control and efficiency
- Fluted jaws are perfect for bending, gripping or cutting wires
- A must-have, DIY tool that can be used for home repair or improvement use
- Handle Type Bi-material comfort grip
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3253560840532
- Jaw Material Steel
- Model Name/Number 0-84-053
- Pack Quantity 1
- Length 165mm