Magnusson 6.5in Coping Saw
19.75 SAR 13.83 SAR
- 20 SAR delivery fee for orders 499 SAR and under
- Delivery within KSA in 7-10 working days. More info
The B&Q brand has announced its plan to close in Saudi Arabia in the near future. As a result, items bought after 11/10/23 may no longer be returned for exchange or refund unless faulty. If faulty, they will be exchanged for the same or an equivalent product. This does not affect any manufacturers’ guarantee.
For any queries, call us at 8001111780.
Suitable for Fine precision work, sawing wood and plastics, this 165mm coping saw from Magnusson has been designed to give a fine cut cut finish, and comes with 15 teeth per inch (TPI). It has a soft grip which has been specially created for added comfort whilst working.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Lifetime
- Suitable For: Wood & plastic
- It has a heavy-duty frame that ensures accurate cutting and durability
- 360° adjustable blade made from high frequency hardened steel ensures push and pull cut
- Double ground hard pointed teeth
- Blade Length 6.5"
- Blade Material Carbon steel
- Cut Type Fine
- Handle Type Soft-grip
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602820185
- Model Name/Number GS20170228 (SW53)
- TPI 15
- Weight 220g
- Handle Material Bi-material