Magnusson 4oz Carbon Steel Pein Hammer
- SAR 20 delivery fee for orders SAR 99 and under
- Delivery within KSA in 3-8 working days. More info
We accept returns of items as long as they're in original condition and with all inclusions intact.
30-day return period applies to regular-priced items and items purchased using the first-time user or affiliate code.
7-day return period applies to items purchased on sale or under promotion*.
Within 24 hours from delivery, customers must declare the products they want to return by calling 8001111780.
We are unable to offer refunds or for exchange items that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements. Items which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including plants or turf, will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered. Your consumer rights are not affected.
Products that require assembly will be evaluated on case-to-case basis for eligibility for return and refund. Return of these products can be initiated only by calling 8001111780 and not through the Returns portal.
This 4oz cross pein hammer from Magnusson has a durable carbon steel construction, It comes with an ergonomically designed soft grip for comfort whilst working, giving you complete control during any task. Mainly used for shaping metal, the pein can be at right angles to the handle or parallel with it, and is best used for starting panel pins and tacks.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Lifetime
- Purpose: Ideal for metalworking and great for tacks and pins
- Standard: BS 876
- Shock absorbent soft grip handle
- Forged semi-polished steel head
- Heat treated and tempered for maximum strength and durability
- B&Q Color Black & orange
- Finish Polished
- Handle Type Soft grip
- Head Length 102mm
- Head Material Carbon steel
- Head Weight 4oz
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602817918
- Model Name/Number HM16
- Pack Quantity 1
- Shaft Material Fibreglass
- Weight 113g
- Length 260mm