H25cm x W20cm Steel Shelving Bracket
3 SAR 2.10 SAR
- SAR 20 delivery fee for orders SAR 99 and under
- Delivery within KSA in 3-8 working days. More info
We accept returns of items as long as they're in original condition and with all inclusions intact.
30-day return period applies to regular-priced items and items purchased using the first-time user or affiliate code.
7-day return period applies to items purchased on sale or under promotion*.
Within 24 hours from delivery, customers must declare the products they want to return by calling 8001111780.
We are unable to offer refunds or for exchange items that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements. Items which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including plants or turf, will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered. Your consumer rights are not affected.
Products that require assembly will be evaluated on case-to-case basis for eligibility for return and refund. Return of these products can be initiated only by calling 8001111780 and not through the Returns portal.
The basic bracket to support all your shelving projects.
- Compatible With: 200 to 375mm shelves
- Resistant: The epoxy finish prevents rust and ensures a long-lasting colour
- The maximum load shown may be lower depending on wall condition. All loads should be distributed evenly
- Locate wall studs and mark mounting locations on the top hole of the brackets, ensuring the holes are level. You should install brackets into all possible studs along the length of your shelf for stated load capacities. Partially install screw into marked holes at stud locations leaving a small gap for bracket adjustment. Place the top hole of the bracket onto screw and push down to secure. Use screws to secure the bottom of the bracket into the stud. Tighten down the top screw. Rest shelf on brackets. Use screws to secure the board to the brackets
- Depth 20cm
- Height 25cm
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602764519
- Material Steel
- Maximum Load 20kg
- Model Name/Number Model name/number: OPP3
- Pack Quantity Pack of 1
- Packaging Depth 200mm
- Packaging Height 250mm
- Packaging Width 41.2mm
- Weight 85g
- Width 4.12cm