Erbauer Drill Bit D10mm
6.50 SAR 3.20 SAR
- SAR 20 delivery fee for orders SAR 99 and under
- Delivery within KSA in 3-8 working days. More info
We accept returns of items as long as they're in original condition and with all inclusions intact.
30-day return period applies to regular-priced items and items purchased using the first-time user or affiliate code.
7-day return period applies to items purchased on sale or under promotion*.
Within 24 hours from delivery, customers must declare the products they want to return by calling 8001111780.
We are unable to offer refunds or for exchange items that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements. Items which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including plants or turf, will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered. Your consumer rights are not affected.
Products that require assembly will be evaluated on case-to-case basis for eligibility for return and refund. Return of these products can be initiated only by calling 8001111780 and not through the Returns portal.
This 10mm masonry drill bit is made from alloy steel and is great for drilling bricks, concrete, masonry and stone.
- Suitable For: Brick, concrete & stone
- Chisel-shaped tungsten carbide tip for ease of drilling into concrete and stone
- Ground tip for fast drilling in concrete and brick
- Sandblasted to ensure wear resistance
- Diameter 10mm
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602805847
- Material Steel
- Shank Length 150mm
- Tip Type Tungsten carbide
- Weight 60g
- Length 150mm
- Number of Pieces 1-piece