Diall L10m x W19mm Green & Yellow Electrical Tape
2 SAR 1 SAR
- SAR 20 delivery fee for orders SAR 99 and under
- Delivery within KSA in 3-8 working days. More info
We accept returns of items as long as they're in original condition and with all inclusions intact.
30-day return period applies to regular-priced items and items purchased using the first-time user or affiliate code.
7-day return period applies to items purchased on sale or under promotion*.
Within 24 hours from delivery, customers must declare the products they want to return by calling 8001111780.
We are unable to offer refunds or for exchange items that have been cut to size, made to measure or mixed to your individual requirements. Items which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, including plants or turf, will not be exchanged or refunded unless they are faulty or incorrectly delivered. Your consumer rights are not affected.
Products that require assembly will be evaluated on case-to-case basis for eligibility for return and refund. Return of these products can be initiated only by calling 8001111780 and not through the Returns portal.
It’s a single-sided tape. Not easy tear.
- This tape can be used for colour coding electrical circuits
- It can be used as primary insulator for splices up to 604 volts and provides a protective outer jacket for splices at higher voltages
- Can resist a maximum temperature up to 90°C
- Ce Marked Not CE Marked
- B&Q Color Green & Yellow
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602931942
- Material Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Maximum Heat Resistance Temperature 90°C
- Model Name/Number 510
- Pack Quantity Pack of 1
- Product Thickness 0.13mm
- Resistant To Abrasion Abrasion resistant
- Resistant To Corrosion Corrosion resistant
- Resistant To Creasing Not crease resistant
- Resistant To Dust Dust resistant
- Resistant To Fire Flame retardant
- Resistant To Mould Mould resistant
- Resistant to oil Oil resistant
- Resistant To Ultraviolet UV resistant
- Resistant To Water Water resistant
- Single/double-sided Single-sided
- Weight 37g
- Width 19mm
- Length 10m