Diall Countersunk Hammer Fixing L60mm x Dia8mm Pack of 50
37.50 SAR 18.75 SAR
- 20 SAR delivery fee for orders 499 SAR and under
- Delivery within KSA in 7-10 working days. More info
The B&Q brand has announced its plan to close in Saudi Arabia in the near future. As a result, items bought after 11/10/23 may no longer be returned for exchange or refund unless faulty. If faulty, they will be exchanged for the same or an equivalent product. This does not affect any manufacturers’ guarantee.
For any queries, call us at 8001111780.
These hammer-in plugs are ideal for internal locations. They're great for use with fixing timber or metal battens, drywall structures, skirting/dado railing, cable clamps, pipe clamps and sheeting.
- Suitable For: Brick, concrete, concrete blocks, gypsum boards & stone
- Rapid hammer-set installation reduces the time required and allows for cost-effective, high-volume installation
- Cylinder head prevents plug slipping into over-sized holes. Combination of Phillips recess and the helical thread makes removal of the nail possible, facilitating disassembly when necessary
- The extensive range of product lengths, diameters and head types ensures availability of the correct fixing for every scenario
- Designed for push-through installation
- Cost-effective solution
- Fast & simple installation. Cost-effective solution. Best quality nylon material. The hammer fixing made from best quality nylon for fast, simple, cost-effective installations
- Diameter 8mm
- Drive Type PZ
- Head Type Countersunk
- International Article Number (EAN/UPC) 3663602926634
- Material Nylon
- Maximum Load 36kg
- Model Name/Number EDL-PDM-FXN08L060
- Pack Quantity Pack of 50
- Thread Diameter 4.8mm
- Length 60mm